Sunday 22 November 2009

Cute Card Thursday -Teen Terrors


Hi Everyone


Well as promised I am posting a card. I made this card for the cute card thursday challenge which this is teen terrors - to make a teen inspired project. I had great fun putting this card togeather as it was a challenge to make a 'cool' teen card. I also tried to make the card contempory as well - what do you think?


Onto the card itself, the image was by Personal Impressions and was coloured using Le Plume II pens and Whispers Strokes markers, the flowers at the bottom are by imaginisce, the bow was made using ribbon from stash as was the other glittery pink ribbon, the tag was from Irene's papers -n- things, the backing paper was from K&Co 6x6 'Hopscotch' pad and the lettering was from Colour Connection's Handmade Paper Alphanumerals


I will be posting another card tommorow and am now going to catch up on my blog hopping


Ben

No comments: