Saturday 17 April 2010

Floral




Hi Guys

I got some craft time today where I was able to play with some of my stash. I love the fact that this card turned out differently to what I had planned and in fact I think it is better for it. On to the card the flowers are by Papermania, the ribbon is from stash and the floral paper is part of the Forever Friends Collection - the brown swirls were made using some old paper from stash and a punch. I also included a close up of the flower section - though niether photo does the card justice as it looks alot better in real life

Sorry for this being a quick post.

Thanks for stopping by

Ben

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Nicely done Ben! Love the beautiful purple floral paper and the swirl punch! The flowers are gorgeous too! Glad you got in some crafty time!
Hugs, Danielle

Lorraine said...

Lovely card Ben I also love the Tilda card, I am also a big big fan of them.