Monday 6 May 2013

Water Colour

Hi Guys

Hope that you are all well and enjoying the sunshine that has finally decided to arrive.

Today I have a card that I made as part of my craft club's 'stash challenge' - this a challenge that the six of us in the club do each month, it involves each member selecting either an image or topper from their stash along with a colour combo to give to another member in the club, who then has to make a project or card using the topper and colour combination, we pick names out of a hat each month - well this month I was given this lovely stamped image and the colour combo of turquoise and purple.

I decided to colour the image using watercolour paints and pencils to give it a subtle feel I then mounted it on to holographic purple card and added to the card, backed with turquoise paper I had in stash. A purple ribbon and a sentiment backed on the the remaining holographic card finished it off.

I am off to do some blog hopping.

Happy Crafting

Ben

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

This card is gorgeous Ben love your watercolouring very subtle and elegant.