Saturday 28 March 2015

Wow what a long break

Hi Guys

Wow cannot believe that it is nearly 2 years ago that I last posted on my blog. Time has really flown by over that time, and with my many other commitments blogging and to a large extent crafting has just taken a back seat.

Over the past 2 years I have dipped in and out of crafting - lets just say my paper craft mojo left the building for a long time in favour of other interests. However over the past few months I have brushed off my papers and re inked my stamps and have made some very tentative steps back into paper crafting.

Although I can't promise it will be regular, I am hoping to get back into the blogging mode again and to start posting again more regularly, so hopefully you'll pop by now and then to check new posts.

Well got to go, happy crafting

Ben

No comments: