Friday 29 October 2010

Christmas cards

Hi All

Well decided yesterday that it was about time I did some more christmas cards (have done a combined total of 40 at the moment including some left over from last year)


The first two cards used this great snowflake card/paper, I was certainly inspired by it, and was pleased that I had enough to do two cards, but can't remember where I got it from. The emblishments were from stash and I think that the subtle colours compliment the paper the really well.


The next card is another one that I love, its another one of my 'mini cards'. The gold embossed card was part of a christmas inspiration pack that I got from a local craft store. I combined it a die cut image that was from stash (can't recall company, sorry) and thats it. I haven't put a sentiment on it yet as I am undecided on whether it needs it or not, what do you think?


Happy Crafting

Ben

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Elegant and classy Ben