Friday 15 October 2010

Gardening


Hi All

Wow, where has this past week gone, can't believe its friday today - not that I am complaining. Before getting on to the card, last night I had a phone call from my local craft store saying that I had won one of their promotion day prizes of a small scrapbook, a pack of christmas rub-ons and some clear stamps, needless to say I pleased.

I am pretty pleased with this card. The backing paper is from stash, flowers are punched, the ribbon is from stash, the garden tools are by papermania and can't find stamp at the moment so not sure who its by.

Well enjoy your weekend. Hopefully will be able to make another post later.

Ben

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Ben,love the paper and garden tools and the design is fantastic!!!
xx

Lorraine said...

Great card love the gardening theme and well done with your win.