Friday 22 October 2010

A mini Card

Hi All

Can't believe that it is Friday already. Apologies for lack of posts this week - I had a major deadline yesterday for getting all the necessary forms in for my dissertation project. Now that their in I can make a start on it.

Anyway onto the card, I realised when looking back at previous posts that I haven't shown you any of my 'mini cards' basically these are made from off cuts of card blanks used on other cards. This particular card was really easy to make, the white squares is just plain white card and the flowers are from stash. And beacuse of the size it was really quick to make.

Well off to do some blog hopping to see what you have all been creating this week.

Happy Crafting

Ben

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Blue is my favorite colour Ben love the card.