Saturday 16 October 2010

Happy Birthday



Hi All

This was the other posting that I was planning to make yesterday, I started doing some more pages for a scrap book I am making and before I knew it was too late to make a posting so today I will be doing two posts.


This card has been a work in progress for over a year, this partly beacuse I didn't know what I wanted to go on it or what occassion it was going to be for. Then a few weeks ago I put the finishing touches to it - still not overly happy with it but at least its finished. The card itself is made up using green cardstock, silver paper from stash (can't recall company sorry, I cut the cardstock down a bit and used the left bit and some of the silver paper that was left over to punch stars out of then applied them to card, mounted sentiment onto the cardstock that was left added some yellow paper and some black ribbon added to top right hand corner. Then using some wire and star emblishments made an emblishment for the front of the card.

Happy crafting

Ben

No comments: