Friday 8 October 2010

Skate board



Hi All

Well I'm back - so much for me posting a card everyday. Can not believe its been over a month since my last post, trust me I have made loads of cards in that time to show you all. I have now decided to post every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (and other days if I have the time)as I have a huge backlog of cards to show you all now.

Anyway, enough of me blabbering on and onto the card itself, the ribbon is from stash, the paper is from the Forever friends collection and the stamp is from the craft barn, it is coloured using coloured pencils. I hope you like it. This is one of the cards that went to be sold (I have since repeated this card twice for different people as this one was snapped up very quickly by someone wanting a boys card.)

Well off to do some blog hopping see you all tommorow

Ben

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Great boys card Ben - the image is fab! So glad to hear your cards are being snapped up!!
Hugs, Danielle

Lorraine said...

Wow Ben great your cards are being sold. Well done super cards.