Sunday 17 October 2010

A modern Take

Good morning everyone

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I managed to get some craft time in last night and here is one of the creations. I was asked by one of the people I am living with to make a 'modern' happy birthday card and this is what I came up with.
The backing paper is from stash, the yellow card is actually the card base, the sentiment is from Anita's outline stickers, the mirror is from my embroidery stash and the metal flower and the colour twigs are also from stash. I personally am not sure whether I like it or not, but the person who asked for it loved it so I guess thats the main thing.

Happy crafting

Ben

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Super card very modern. Love the new layout I get mine free from hotbliggityblogs if that is any help for the future.