Thursday 8 October 2009

Another Christmas Card




Hi All
Firstly sorry about the lack of posts this week. I have been having some problems with my digi camara which have now been resolved. On to the card I made it using the sketch off of the Just Christmas and Birthday Cards challenge (check it out here). The backing paper was from the Daisy and Dandelion 'Christmas Collection' A4 Paper Pack 'A Winter's tale' the ribbion was from Papermainia and the holly was a stamp (sorry cannot remember who by but will check) the holly was stamped onto some white card from stash.
Thanks for stopping by
Ben
Edit: I had also intended to include this card in the Papertake weekly challenge which last week was 'Black and White +1' but missed the deadline. Also the sentiment stamp was from a set that I have for years (sorry cannot remember the company)




2 comments:

Danielle said...

I love the layout you've used here Ben - very nice card!
Hugs, Danielle

Simone P. said...

This is a very clean design! Love it! And thanks for playing along with JCBC!