Thursday 8 October 2009

Sketch Saturday




Hi all


This is the card I made for this weeks Sketch Saturday Challenge which was pets. I loved the sketch that was used on the challenge as it allowed me to experiment with some bits I've had in my stash for a while but haven't had an occasion to use them. I deemed that to some people a sheep could be classed as a pet!
On to the card itself the green backing paper and the stripy paper which I used for the semi-circle are from the Daisy and Dandelion 'Christmas Collection' A4 Paper pack 'A Winter's Tale', the silver ribbon is from stash, the light green corragated card is from stash, the yellow flowers were made using a punch, the red border ribbon (around the stamped image and overlapping the silver ribbon) are self adhesive velvet borders from the paper cellar's make it yourself range, the sentiment is from Express Yourself DIY, the bow at the end of the ribbon is from Club Green celebration and Craft and the Image is from Inca Stamps and is called 'Curly Sheep'. I raised the stamp image up using foam pads and then attached the flowers in the corner to it.
Hope you like it and I am now off to do some blog hopping
Ben

3 comments:

Terry said...

Hiya Ben, your card is wonderfull Ben I really like your little sheep..thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday. Hugs Terry

Danielle said...

Great job with this card Ben - that sheep is a very cute stamp!
Hugs, Danielle

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Hi Ben Cute card and a sheep can be a pet ;) Thanks for playing with my sketch over at Sketch Saturday.
hugs Ria