Friday 23 October 2009

DT Call entry






Hi Everyone

Sorry about the lack of posts this week but I have been really busy with uni work.... now you are probably wondering about the title of the post, well over on the Cards for men blog their is a call for DT members (check it out here) and I thought that I would submit a card to see if I might be selected for the disgn team.....




On to the card... The top picture is a close up of the image as I think its great for a male card. The second image is the better of the two as it shows the whole card. The backing paper is form the 'Hopscotch' paper pad by K&Company, the black ribbon is from paper mania, the senitment (which says 'May your day be filled with fun and laughter') is by Funstamps, the image is from Personal impressions 'cute characters set 2' and is coloured using LePlumeII and whisper stroke pens

I hope to be back with another posting later

Happy crafting
Ben

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Fantastic,brilliant image and colouring!!! Good luck with the DT call!!
xx

Lorraine said...

Great card Ben good luck