Sunday 11 October 2009

Saturday Sketchers


Happy Sunday Everyone
Well today I am back with yet another christmas card, though I think that this image is great! and the sketch on Sketch Saturday allowed me to use it (it was stamped up a few weeks ago). The card itself is pretty simple the sentiment is from stash, the green ribbon is from stash, the snowflakes at the top of the image where made using a snowflake punch, the christmas baubles stamp was from Inkadinkado and the papers were from Daisy and Dandelion Christmas Collection A4 Paperpack 'A Winter's tale'.
Hope you have an enjoyable weekend
Ben

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Ooo, I like this card Ben! The stamp is fab and I love how you've laid it out! Great job!
Hugs, Danielle
ps. Ben, if you go to my previous post with the ship card there is a link there at SCS on how to make the card. It's really very simply done!

LINDA said...

Hi Ben, What a fantastic card..such a darling little image.And I love the papers you used..Great design..Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog and for following..Look forward to seeing more of you and your creations..
Hugs, Linda

Louise said...

fab card ben,love the colours you have put together they work really well,thanks for joining us at sketch saturday.
louise xx