Friday 23 October 2009

Saturday Spotlight with hidden potential


Hi Everyone


Well back again this time with my entry for the saturday spotlight hidden potential challenge which this week was to 'make a scene'. Well I have been racking my brains all week to no avail and then during my card making session this afternoon I had a brainwave and came up with this card. The elements on it are really simple the trees and snowflakes are by Anita's outline stickers, the background is black card the two reindeer are from a set of 12 by Craft for Occasions and the hill was drawn using a gray pencil.
thanks for stopping by
Ben

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben!! Althought your card is turned sideways here...I LOVE this!! Those silver elements are stunning!!! Love how the deer are popped out from that navy background!! You did a wonderful job with this wintry scene!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Saturday Spotlight!! HUGS

Maria Matter said...

Hey Ben!
This is a wonderful scene!!! The stickers on the black background were a brilliant idea!!! Excellent job, I'm so glad you came to play with us at Saturday Spotlight!
Blessings, Maria

Jessica G. said...

These white images are so striking against the dark blue background! Thanks for playing along in this week's Saturday Spotlight challenge!!

Danielle said...

GREAT card Ben - I love the white/silver images on this dark cardstock - so very effective! Beautiful work!
Hugs, Danielle

LINDA said...

Fantastic card!!Love the colors.. Very nice..
Hugs, Linda