Saturday 10 October 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge


Hi All


Hope that you are all having a great weekend. The weather here has not been great so I spent some of the day crafting, blog hopping etc and managed to get a load of challenge cards done (so there are going to be quite a few posts this afternoon). This card is what I made using this weeks Papertake weekly challenge sketch as you can see its a birthday card, the backing paper is from the Daisy and Dandelion 'Christmas Collection' A4 Paper Pack 'A winter's tale', the sentiment is from Express Yourself DIY, the ribbon is from the Papermania ribbon collection and the stamped is from Funstamps (and is called 'Clare') I coloured the teddy with Whispher stroke pens and LePlumeII pens. I really like the layout of this sketch as it is so versitile - I will be using it again.
Ben

1 comment:

Jill said...

fantastic card Ben thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx