Thursday 15 October 2009

Christmas Tree


Hi Everyone
Well the weather here is awful today - rain and thunder - so I decided to make a quick christmas card this morning. The card design is based on a card that I made for a friends birthday several months ago.
On to the card itself the backing paper is from the BoBunny Back to Backs range and is called 12" Tis the season deck the halls, the black ribbon is from Papermainia ribbon collection, the snowflake (which I recently purchased) is from Crafts for Christmas and the christmas tree stamp was from Hobbycraft and coloured with LePlumme II pens.
Happy Stamping
Ben

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Brilliant,love the bright colours.......I must get some of those papers.love that image as well,a perfect Christmas card!!!
xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous card love the papers I need a trip to the shop to buy some.