Saturday 3 October 2009

Flower Fairies Birthday Card



Hi all


Welcome to my first posted Birthday Card. The template for this card was from a previous Friday Sketchers challenge week 51 . On to the card itself the poka dot backing paper was from a Hobbycraft inspiration pack the other papers were from the Spring Matstack (I can not find the paper pack at the moment but will add company when found) , the flower fairy chipboard was a free gift off Cardmaking and Paper craft magazine (Issue 65 May) and the rest was all from stash. I hope that you like the card and I hope to be back later today with some christmas cards I been working on.


Ben

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Well done Ben - this card is lovely! So glad you've done your own blog! Will definitely keep tabs on what you're creating!
Hugs, Danielle