Tuesday 13 October 2009

Truly thankful - Crazy 4 Challenges




Hi Everyone

Firstly I hope that those of you celebrating Thanksgiving had a great weekend last weekend and that the weather was kind to you. I was pretty busy yesterday so wasn't able to up load this card for the Crazy 4 Challenges C4C6 challenge last night. The challenge for this week was to create a card around a thankful theme, I loved putting this togeather as I am starting to get fed up with doing christmas cards at the moment. Before going on to the card I would also like to say a huge welcome to my new followers I hope to get a chance today to have a look at your blogs and leave some comments.
Onto the card itself the backing paper is from the K&Co 'Roam' Design paper pack, the black ribbon is from stash, the two swirls were made using a punch, the stamp was from Hobbycraft and coloured with LePlumeII pens, the gems on the ribbon were from stash and the sentiment stickers were from Anita's Outline Stickers.
Hope you have a great Day
Ben

No comments: