Tuesday 13 October 2009

Forever Friends Happy Birthday







Hi all

Well I am back as I manged to fit in some crafting time this morning. I used the sketch from the Creative Inspiration challenge to make this card - I only hope I am not to late to enter it - the colour combo of blue and green is not a usual choice for me (I usually combine them with other colours) but I love how they have worked out on this card. The papers on the card are from the K&Co 'Hopscotch' paper pack, the image is from the Forever Friends collection and coloured using Whispher Stroke markers and LePlumme II pens and the paper flowers are from imaginisce. I have added a close up of the image aswell as none of the photos do the card justice.
Thanks for stopping by
Ben






4 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Great work with my sketch! Thanks for joining in at Creative Inpsirations! Happy Crafting! xxx

Rachael said...

Fab card love the colours! thanks for joining in over at creative inspirations :) rach xx

LINDA said...

HI Ben, What a fantastic card.. love this adorable little image, and the colors are just wonderful..Great job..
Hugs,Linda

Lorraine said...

Super card Ben love the colours. Hugs xx Lorraine