Sunday 4 October 2009

Forever Friends Happy Birthday


Hi all
Here is a Forever Friends card that I made a few days ago and which I love. Although there is not much on the card I think it looks extreamly sweet with the bear carrying the present. The card is pretty simple, the stamp is part of the Forever Friends collection, the white card was from stash and the sentiment is by Express Yourself DIY and the image was coloured using LePlume II and Whispers Stokes markers.
I hope to be back later with another card.
Ben

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Too cute - I love the FF bears! Adorable card Ben!
Hugs, Danielle

Cheryl said...

Hi Ben,sorry I didn't follow sooner.Your picture in my followers bar didn't give me a link,I happened to be commenting on Danielle's blog and spotted you.Love this card and such a fab job of colouring!!!
Hugs,Cheryl

Lorraine said...

Super cards Ben welcome to the world of paper. Hugs Lorraine